Long-term social care
Long-term social care – collection of services that are provided to a completely dependent person requiring complex, constant assistance with special supervision.
- Long-term social care services are provided to people with mental and complex disability in two units of Budgetary Institution Valakampiai Social Support Facility located at Rukeliškių St. 44, Rukeliškių St. 40 and Group Living Home located at Rukeliškių St. 40.
- 24 people with mental and complex disabilities live in the unit located at Rukeliškių St. 44. The unit located at Rukeliškių St. 40 accommodates 14 people with mental and complex disabilities. Group Living Home located at Rukeliškių St. 40 accommodates 10 people with severe mental and complex disabilities. During daytime, the residents are involved in activities organised in day centres: in Budgetary Institution Day Centre Šviesa, Public Institution Markučių Dienos Veiklos Centras and Public Institution Day Centre Mes esame. In their free time, the residents go for walks accompanied by employees, go to the theatre, cinema, organise excursions, trips, birthdays.
- Deputy Director for Social Affairs Virginija Paulauskytė
- Rukeliškių g. 44, LT-10101 Vilnius
- Tel. 8 673 389194
- El. p.: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information on procedures and necessary documents for those who want to receive long-term social care services is provided under section Text on the button
- The services of accommodation in independent living homes are provided in compliance with legislation specified under section Text on the button